Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Lets get connected!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

3rd year since..

Aku terima nikahnya.

Pejam celik, this year mark our 3rd year being husband and wife, plus one. Soal jodoh ni memang misteri, who would have know who they will marry, how many kids they will have and how many fortune they will earn.

I have known my husband from one class in Uniten where we were involved in one project, we were kind of strangers back then, until we met again after we finish our degree and things just happen really fast after that. 

He is the one who catch me when I fall. 

Being married is not easy, 3 years and we are still learning to be a better spouse, asalkan lidah lagi tergigit, ni kan pulak suami isteri kan? 

If only I can go back to that figure T_T

To my dear husband, if you happen to read this, I just want you to know that I wouldn't want to trade you with anything else, thank you for being a wonderful husband, a good father and for accepting me for who I am. 

InsyaAllah, may our relationship last till Jannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment