Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Lets get connected!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Talking Echa

One of my concern of Aishah is that she is still mumbling at this age. I know it is not good to compare, but her cousin can speak more sentences at her age.

I keep on telling myself that every child development is different, and there is nothing that I should be worry about.

She likes to repeat the things that my husband and I say, sekarang ni pulak she keeps on calling me 'abah' instead of 'mama' which annoy me a little bit. hihi.

She is one active kid, at one point, I just let her play by herself, tak larat mak nak melayan. Memang tak boleh duduk diam.

The average 2-year-old:

  •     Speaks at least 50 words
  •     Links two words together, such as "my cup" or "no juice"
  •     Speaks clearly enough for parents to understand some of the words

The average 3-year-old:

  •     Speaks 250 to 500 or more words
  •     Speaks in three- and four-word sentences
  •     Correctly uses pronouns (I, me, you, mine)
  •     States first name
  •     Speaks clearly enough for strangers to understand much of the time

Well  I guess Echa's is developing on her own pace, janji sihat kan?


All grown up

No comments:

Post a Comment