Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Lets get connected!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Why MLM? Why Shaklee?



To be honest, I've known MLM since in my Uni years. Masa tu tengah naik Omega Trend, Uptrend, Hai-O. Ada kawan yang time tu aktif ber-MLM, bila ada gathering semua akan dress up with black suit, makeup like a doll, sangat bersemangat dengan lagu 'Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh'.

Yes, that is how I imagine MLM until I met Shaklee.

Frustrated with my static salary with NO yearly bonus, increment pun mengecewakan, I decided to find for an alternative to support my financial. 

Even if both husband and wife doing well pun, kalau duduk kat kota metropilitan KUALA LUMPUR ni, (sipi2 KL lah) still di consider MISKIN BANDAR.

Loan rumah, loan kereta, loan belajar, loan credit card. Semua pun LOAN. HUTANG. Baru grad dah berhutang, baru anak satu dah keliling pinggang.

I always believe, that no one can change my life, if it is not ME.

I googled around for business opportunities, and encounter with a few. Tapi modal yang diperlukan agak banyak, and I can't commit to that much amount of money, until I met kat Cery's blog.

Masa tu tak tau pun how successful she is, she looks very humble, and sempoi. I made the first move by adding her as friend in facebook and the journey begins.

Mula2 join, tak bagi tau pun dekat husband, sebab takut dia tak agree. He's afraid that it could be a scam, and tak menguntungkan..so I brought him to a hi-tea party to celebrate the Masters in Shaklee and he is quite impress with the people that he met. Semua humble dan low profile, got my green light and even moral support from him. Alhamdulillah.

 ~ Anyone can be a Millionaire.


 
Fara Independent Shaklee Distributor 884049 012 677 7094
Like FB : Zahra’s Store
Business Opportunity with Shaklee, SMS/ Whatsapp for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment